Home, Home-Office and Small Business Services:
- Connect and secure wireless networks
- Help you get on the Internet and show you how to make good use of it
- Remove viruses and spyware from your computer
- Install virus and spyware protection software
- Show you how to use your digital camera, iPod, or other digital device
- Help protect and back up important data (remember all those baby photos!)
- Perform system check-ups and maintenance
- Bring your computer up to date
- Recommend hardware and software (Call us before you buy – we are not associated with any retailer and provide totally unbiased advice, unlike our competitors.)
- Hardware installation (printers, scanners, cameras, etc.)
- Software installation
- Training on software and “how-to” for the internet (e.g. Craigslist)
- Advise on computer and e-mail security (Anti-Spam, Phishing, and Identity theft)
- Web Sites
- and much more…….
Home-Office, Small and Mid-Sized Business Services:
Together with our associates and partners we offer a complete custom-tailored solution that will fulfill all your IT needs based upon the requirements of your business.
We provide Business Technology needs assessments (what technological tools are required to meet the needs of the business and its processes); Network and desktop implementation and support; Business systems analysis, recommendation and implementation of business critical systems such as ERP, CRM, Accounting and Finance.
TerraUtopia has over 25 years’ experience with Information Technology and was founded with the vision of assisting small and mid-sized businesses with their technology. Whether you are a start-up business or have been operating for many years, we and our associates can assist you with ensuring that you have the technologies you need to run your business efficiently and effectively.